Re: [TR] Installing a electric radiator fan in a TR4A

To: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Installing a electric radiator fan in a TR4A
From: "Bob" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:20:30 -0400 RPP+QV2kTeeluMyK19PyWucKKrD9a5Sx/ld93ZhUe2OJstxNrd Cd3DI8SrtV8kQPA5tu7UUlUI8VVXecsz08Xt3/szPUDLS1dXZw 6GFyPKeHC45bQ8phR4X6uTcMqyLvgzllhVQ4h0Mpt44FntlZbT EP+Nnyhi6xMEBEfIHze35f6EI3mSVFl73VfNbZt3Vx06MvF4Oc 0K4CO3Dg5wpKpJjn69fPpboZjaiHr5UzUF43B99gtb/4Sh+pa7 9TXIp39EbBk3UZPzVvsfFU+DR0NAhgkrsBa+Qm+gRtfgVII0Ml hqmOJ3IpL4C9QMwBLS6G5xKZ8BQ96maKNtkBHXSFm
The TR6 guys install Patton's Fan Eliminator Kit
(http://pattonmachine.com/Fan-Eliminator-Kit.htm) and then install the
electric fan as a puller. Does the TR4 have the same clearance issue as the
TR6 with the brace that crosses between the radiator and the engine front?
We're limited to the 16 inch "slim line" fans because of it.

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/

1975 TR6 modified with:
-Throttle Body Injection