Re: [TR] TR4A IRS Electric Radiator Fan

To: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A IRS Electric Radiator Fan
From: <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:38:03 -0400 s=q20121106; t=1364737081; bh=gVfX18WouxwNCzd7w6B5+1v9CP4VOBWeav+v1Jx+cyo=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=n+KLpyqZgq83eMT5WIP7pY7nZHPdA83Rv3tZ41fpwA3Wv9JqwVSP46xLF5bZ3hFHX H6MpbwU2IP6PHvHi4DsbYSw9MYlCP9EahPrCpIA3pfPstO6K/8y7Ed46Q0VL88qS0V XqZn9UUakXEiqkvf7I34ezghkqKX97SVq+Ub3PFJjX0RYzVYwadfGi2e2ErdeMdmLx eOw+aBGOkfOnCBgsivA0IzGWm/n0B89ItAuGlSJGde2QJxabSxD6gemeYE4uIqtxDo VMaCO9+KvZcU1rIGvqaL52rOwcCOpxMmzqCVw+yqvFlMw/HjIqMFEg6UKfWlJdTnrY qP+jmImTBPANw==
Dave, I have the thermostat switch in the pipe.  JEGS also sells the
thermostats.  I did have to add a male electric connector to the pipe (along
side the bung) for a ground wire.
After doing that it works great. I started out with a 185 degree thermostat
in the bung, and the water at the gauge was too warm for my taste, so I got
a 165 or 176 and it works much better.  Sorry I can't remember which one.
I'll send you a picture of the set up.  It's on my TR3A with a puller fan.
Hope this helps
Tom
60 TR3A
61 TR3A