Re: [TR] Insurance for TR3

To: Jeff <fishplate@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Insurance for TR3
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:42:50 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Jeff <fishplate@charter.net> wrote:

> On 7/17/2013 6:45 PM, Geo Hahn wrote:
>
>> Hagerty limits your use -- definitely no commuting to work --
>>

> "Hagerty provides coverage for collector vehicles that are used on a
> limited basis   e.g. club functions, exhibitions, organized meets, tours
> and limited pleasure driving."
>
> Some days it's a pleasure to drive to work.  They don't seem to have a
> problem with that.

Well their description of use is a bit vague...

"We believe cars are made to be driven. So our policy allows limited
pleasure use with no fixed mileage limits. Whether it's a drive on a
gorgeous summer day, a trip to the ice cream shop, attending club events or
going to shows, you're covered."

...but if you have an accident at 7:30 am on a Tuesday in downtown
Metropolis, I think they'll be asking some pointed questions about where
you were going.

Geo

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive