[TR] Mach3 - off topic

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Mach3 - off topic
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@indiefilmnet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 22:30:50 -0400
I apologise for the off-topic question, but I know there are a few CNC
experts on the list.

Does anybody have some experience with Mach3 software?

I am building a 3D camera control system and setting up to use Mach3 for
3-axis controls.

If there is a list member with a bit of knowledge, I would appreciate some
insight on configuration and motor testing. Please contact me off-list.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive