[TR] TR3 Batterey

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Batterey
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:46:23 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: MTQTEvOCihWCq3p8Pxy3LU/kMo5XSw== s=q20140121; t=1425134783; bh=d4Qrf4VlFoJoIWNdzIOKSoKjS9YjcKYkYJ+cQazDsI0=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=QrYOfyb9q+fXcP8ktmlq8QSMAplARGDrYmFb3PmizrTJY3JizoKXe8v3JiW6SCe3K vjmpDY5AsnEu3JTSUiKMojlmMpwmbmDylL7Sgvu/pjU1Bf0OpyaBwet4TYx3uC5Yc+ YDCTiQH2325SAMcfcmhp1Uc6V/0lYAWg5vGSmaWjAaDrN1qGEDUptVK2kknvHHNcIL ZXqq9EGvVKtjkEFW11F7XFoU42FUfRSZ+qQm/PF+wr8nF23OAt2BCcodW60EZtK0Zf uxW3tOnflOG/+SUw3GHXS5uXEHzpXI7bsfZRp2Xe8kvRB7ORSp4qnCBbKzQpc9KbSs 89PQ7sn+zmNng==
Good morning, everyone.  Spectacular time here in New Hampshire.  It's 12
degrees and should warm up all the way to freezing today!  Coldest February
since recordkeeping started in the 19th century.  We're turning a corner and
with any luck can leave all bad nature behind us!  If not, well, we'll just
have to deal with it, although I confess that after this winter my patience is
wearing a little thin.

So, as the garage nears warm enough to heat with the wood stove, am readying to
approach the maintenance list for this pre-season.  One thing, it needs a new
battery.  There have been many discussions about these, I know, but am curious
if any new battery has hit the market that that anyone feels strongly about?
Originality is not an issue for me.

As ever, thanks everyone.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire