Re: [TR] RetroSound Radios

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RetroSound Radios
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:38:48 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--089e011833fa09f926051456fd4c

I went with a unit from Amazon ($28 shipped) though I see they do not have
it any longer - but the same thing is on eBay for about $40:

http://goo.gl/7O0VAI

Nothing remarkable - just wanted something with an old-school 2-shaft
installation that had an aux input but didn't want to spend a lot on
something I may seldom use.

Adequate for the job - considering when & where I drive, a quality sounds
system would not be effective but this gives me some options on those
all-day cruises where even the open road become monotonous.

Geo
.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net> wrote:

>  Just curios if anybody on the list has installed any one of the
> RetroSound radios that Moss has been selling? I am wondering how it fit?
> Did it the adapter plate look OK? How does the radio perform? I am looking
> at the Model 2 with the bluetooth interface..
> I was also looking at going with getting my (not currently working)
> Triumph AM radio converted to AM/FM USB/BlueTooth but it looks like that is
> about $500.00. The up side there is that the radio would appear stock..
> Thanks,
> Dave Connitt
>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

--089e011833fa09f926051456fd4c

ugh I see they do not have it any longer - but the same thing is on eBay fo=
omething with an old-school 2-shaft installation that had an aux input but =
didn&#39;t want to spend a lot on something I may seldom use.</div><div><br=
quality sounds system would not be effective but this gives me some options=
 on those all-day cruises where even the open road become monotonous.</div>=
 class=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Dave Connitt <span =
dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dconnitt@fuse.net"; target=3D"_blank">dcon=
yle=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></=
u>

any one=20
of the RetroSound radios that Moss has been selling? I am wondering how it =
fit?=20
Did it the adapter plate look OK? How does the radio perform? I am looking =
at=20
the Model 2 with the bluetooth interface..</font></div>
currently=20
working) Triumph AM radio converted to AM/FM USB/BlueTooth but it looks lik=
e=20
that is about $500.00. The up side there is that the radio would appear=20
stock..</font></div>
** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> *=
*<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>