[TR] How to remove a frozen wire wheel from a non running Triumph Stag

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] How to remove a frozen wire wheel from a non running Triumph Stag
From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 16:37:29 -0700

--089e01160d7006fd9305150db24d

I can't remove the nut. Can't roll it very easily to rock it either
if I apply heat the chrome nut will it mar the chrome.
I have one of those extended wrenches especially for the wheel nut.
Sujit

--089e01160d7006fd9305150db24d

;t roll it very easily to rock it either=C2=A0</div><div>if I apply heat th=
e chrome nut will it mar the chrome.</div><div>I have one of those extended=

--089e01160d7006fd9305150db24d--

--===============1054041112559071361==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive