Re: [TR] Brake drum grabbing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Brake drum grabbing
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:58:58 -0700
> (which was fun since they
> are 10 inch brakes and NLA)

FWIW, Ted Schumacher (TSi) can reline any shoes or pads with a high performance
'Kevlar' material.

NFI, just a satisfied customer.  In fact, I should probably send him another
set of pads, since the ones he did for me many years
ago (2000?) are showing some wear.  They still work great, though, and have
lasted a long time.  There's probably still 25,000 miles
on them, which is about the entire lifetime of pads on my other cars.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive