[TR] tr3/4 starter solenoid

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] tr3/4 starter solenoid
From: "dave n" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:08:37 -0500

--===============5604475127229554378==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0012_01D0BD8E.8F07E790"

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D0BD8E.8F07E790
        charset="iso-8859-1"

its in the engine compartment on the 3 cars up on the firewall; in the 4 =
its down below the carbs.

two cables attach to it; one to positive terminal and the other to the =
starter.

apparently its whitworth, as its not sae or metric.

anyone know where I can get a pair, one for each terminal?
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D0BD8E.8F07E790
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>its in the engine compartment on the 3 cars up on the firewall; in =
the 4=20
its down below the carbs.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>two cables attach to it; one to positive terminal and the other to =
the=20
starter.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>apparently its whitworth, as its not sae or metric.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyone know where I can get a pair, one for each=20
terminal?</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5604475127229554378==--