Re: [TR] Let me just say

To: terryrs@comcast.net, "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Let me just say
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:37:31 -0600
  play at the slave means it requires moving the pedal (more fluid)
further to execute the shift.. I suppose that could be categorized as a
preference. Just not one a racer or me (;~)) wants... It will likely
ultimately lead to premature slave cup failure due to more than
necessary movement of the piston....at the distal end of the slave bore..
DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive