Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 8, Issue 212

To: jeremiah@curryclan.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 8, Issue 212
From: dave@ranteer.com
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 22:35:22 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, keithstewart@bell.net
+1

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jeremiah <jeremiah@curryclan.net>
Date: 2015 8 16 10:27 PM
To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
CC: "Triumph Sports car Discussion" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,"Keith Stewart"
<keithstewart@bell.net>

I actually prefer to keep the entire history in the responses.  That way I can
just keep the most recent email and get the whole conversation in one place.
Also, storage is cheap, time is not.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave@ranteer.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net