Re: [TR] Santa Fe Concorso information

To: "'Geo Hahn'" <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>, "'David Porter'" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Santa Fe Concorso information
From: "John Macartney" <john.macartney@ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:03:03 +0100
Cc: 'Triumphs' <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Just what I like to hear. Two people driving two cars a long distance to an
event. That means brake dust on the wheels, flies on the screen and bodywork
and possibly some "dirt" in wheelarches and on the underside. This is the true
meaning of a Concours d'Elegance as initiated by the French so many years ago.
And hey, you can still come away with a prize, "drive" home again and not a
trailer in sight.

Jonmac