Re: [TR] carburetor on TR3A

To: Ann Carletta <anncarletta@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] carburetor on TR3A
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 15:16:11 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--001a1133cb0a17438105238202f7

Ann --

Unless a carb is leaking, it is much more likely to need an adjustment than
a rebuild.  There are things there that wear out but, as Michael notes, the
starting point is really a description of the symptoms to be sure it is
actually a fuel problem.

Geo

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Ann Carletta <anncarletta@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm being told my TR3-A's problem is with the  carburetor.  I believe my
> parts are original.  When you fix the carburetors are the parts fixed or
> replaced?  Is there anything else I should look when having work done on
> the carburetor?
>
> Ann
> 1960 Triumph TR3A
> 1965 Daimler V-8, 2.5L
>
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

--001a1133cb0a17438105238202f7

ing, it is much more likely to need an adjustment than a rebuild.=C2=A0 The=
re are things there that wear out but, as Michael notes, the starting point=
 is really a description of the symptoms to be sure it is actually a fuel p=
gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-=
left:1ex">I&#39;m being told my TR3-A&#39;s problem is with the=C2=A0 carbu=
retor.=C2=A0 I believe my parts are original.=C2=A0 When you fix the carbur=
etors are the parts fixed or replaced?=C2=A0 Is there anything else I shoul=
d look when having work done on the carburetor?<br>
Ann<br>
1960 Triumph TR3A<br>
1965 Daimler V-8, 2.5L<br>
** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> *=