Re: [TR] fun finds in TRs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] fun finds in TRs
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:42:36 -0500
Not exactly fun, but in my 1973 TR-6, purchased used in 1979, I was finding
chunks of broken glass for years and years, even after replacing the
carpets.   It was after the first time I found the "shards" that I did a
careful examination of the passenger side door and realized that it had been
hit and repaired there in its past life.

Ron L