Re: [TR] Cylinder heads

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Cylinder heads
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:39:29 -0700
--===============4334236846392473579==
 boundary="------------030301000709090801030101"

--------------030301000709090801030101

On 4/12/16 6:41 PM, Allen Hess wrote:
> See this:
> http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/2trSite/FAQ_heads.htm
I'm going to have to get back on the server and mask the www.tr3.info
site again.  I guess it was unmasked when I added another site to the
server.

If you have a TR3 there is some interesting stuff in my web site
including a lot of the Triumph Service bulletins, a Lucas wire colour
code, bulkhead hole designations for post TS-6000 vehicles and I have
been capturing interesting technical threads off both the TR and FOT
mail lists, much of which you will not find in books. And of course if
you have an interest in DCOEs I have a page on that as well.

TeriAnn

--------------030301000709090801030101

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:A0902832-0E18-4455-925E-32FBC3C30E79@mgcarclub.com"
      type="cite">
            moz-do-not-send="true"
            href="http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/2trSite/FAQ_heads.htm";><a
class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    I'm going to have to get back on the server and mask the
    <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.tr3.info";>www.tr3.info</a> site again.  I guess it was
unmasked when I added
    another site to the server.<br>
    If you have a TR3 there is some interesting stuff in my web site
    including a lot of the Triumph Service bulletins, a Lucas wire
    colour code, bulkhead hole designations for post TS-6000 vehicles
    and I have been capturing interesting technical threads off both the
    TR and FOT mail lists, much of which you will not find in books.
    And of course if you have an interest in DCOEs I have a page on that
    as well.<br>
    TeriAnn<br>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive