Re: [TR] TR3. Fuel mixture too rich.

To: David Griffiths <daveg@online.no>, Triumph_send_message <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3. Fuel mixture too rich.
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 07:06:36 -0600
3 thoughts.. there are different dampers for different applications. Are
they both the same?

next is the needles. Are they the same? 3rd is the jet ovalized?

DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net