Re: [TR] That'll teach me

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] That'll teach me
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:49:25 -0400
Greg,

Happens to my 72 6 every spring when I get the cars out of the garage.
I just put it in 4th gear and rock the car back and forth while
depressing the clutch. After a while I hear the clutch give and I am
good to go for the season.

This does not happen on my 3 or 4, just the 6. I am thinking it is
because I had the flywheel turned when I rebuilt the engine.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive