Re: [TR] chrome paint

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] chrome paint
From: ptegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 00:32:20 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
--===============5770415887152135281==
 boundary=------------4700A7AE5524173757F187C7

--------------4700A7AE5524173757F187C7

..seeing this thread continue with noone really mentioning
products...I'll kick in here with perhaps the best that exists on the
planet.

It's actually a process of deionizing water, dry powder in a liquid
carrier and atop coat. It can be buffed just minutes after application.

Alsa sells a whole series of chromes..... even over tints that spray AND
STICK WELL to cleaned chrome

http://alsacorp.com/chrome-fx-machines-spray-chrome-paint-systems/

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler@verizon.net www.teglerizer.com

--------------4700A7AE5524173757F187C7

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      products...I'll kick in here with perhaps the best that exists on
      the planet.</p>
      liquid carrier and atop coat. It can be buffed just minutes after
      application.</p>
      spray AND STICK WELL to cleaned chrome</p>
href="http://alsacorp.com/chrome-fx-machines-spray-chrome-paint-systems/";>http://alsacorp.com/chrome-fx-machines-spray-chrome-paint-systems/
      </a></p>
href="http://alsacorp.com/chrome-fx-machines-spray-chrome-paint-systems/";>ptegler<br>
      </a></p>
href="http://alsacorp.com/chrome-fx-machines-spray-chrome-paint-systems/";><br>
      </a></p>
      type="cite">
        <pre wrap="">I have heard good things about a new powder coat
material/process that looks very close.   Now looking for something to
take to my local guy as a test before redoing my bumpers, chrome quotes
from $500-800 each!

Would like to hear from someone that has already BTDT.
</pre>
      <pre wrap="">
Possibly not the same powder as this was some time ago.  I have some items
that were done in "chrome" powder coat by the late Fred Thomas.  They do
look nice, but it's more of a plastic look.  I don't think anyone would ever
mistake them for real chrome.

Having it inside the gauge housing sure did brighten up the illumination,
though.  I can actually read my temp gauge at night!

Randall

** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"