Re: [TR] Service sticker history "Lost Tomb search"

To: Tom Householder <trhouse@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Service sticker history "Lost Tomb search"
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 16:58:07 -0500
Cc: Triumph <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph 'Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Tom,
Don't know about anyone else, but the attachment did not have a picture
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800

On Sep 4, 2016, at 12:16 PM, Tom Householder <trhouse@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

In context with some "LOST TOMB" research I find this Service sticker -
possibly Permit Registration sticker under the bonnet of an early car with mid
fifties origins in San Diego and later 80s 90s in Milwaukee. Given its odd size
approx 2"x4". I am wondering if anyone can zero in on where it may have been
used. I find WASH D.C. on the bottom line but may be reference to the form
Manufacture???

Tom

<Sevice sticker.jpg>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **