Re: [TR] Wires?

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wires?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:01:19 -0700
--===============2142296285601637476==
 boundary="------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989"

--------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989

On 9/25/16 11:09 AM, David Templeton wrote:
> Going through boxes and I have found two wiring harness segments and
> trying to figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but
> will ask anyways.
>
> Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet connectors at
> one end.
>
> Wire 1: 1 red, 1 black and 1 green with red stripe
> Wire 2: 1red, 1 black, 1 green with white stripe.
>
> Something in the dark recesses of memory say headlight on the '3
Headlights would be blue/red and blue white

Black is ground,
Red tail or parking lights, and license plate lamp
Green/red left turn signals
Green/white are right turn signals

TeriAnn

--------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:BB85810C03ABE146834E31BD2120C86EF298991C@otwlxg20.opentext.net"
      type="cite">
          face="Calibri,Calibri,Arial,sans-serif">Going through boxes
          and I have found two wiring harness segments and trying to
          figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but will
          ask anyways.
          Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet
          connectors at one end. <br>
          Wire 1: 1 red, 1 black and 1 green with red stripe <br>
          Wire 2: 1red, 1 black, 1 green with white stripe. <br>
          Something in the dark recesses of memory say headlight on the
          '3 <br>
      blue/red and blue white<br>
      Black is ground,<br>
      Red tail or parking lights, and license plate lamp<br>
      Green/red left turn signals<br>
      Green/white are right turn signals</font><br>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2142296285601637476==--