Re: [TR] TR3 choke

To: George Richardson <gpr@key-men.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 choke
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:31:10 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George,
Yes, they are supposed to be that way.  Maybe Jonmac or Randall can explain the
logic.

As for the tubes not raising back into place as they should, two things that I
always look at first are the springs in good tension and then remove the
tubes(minding to keep the same tube with it's carb) and polish them with 4/0
steel wool.   If the jets are not centered this could hold the tubes out as well

All the best,
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800