[TR] Anyone using the Moss compact air horn in a TR4?

To: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Anyone using the Moss compact air horn in a TR4?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:28:25 -0400

--001a11401a82f9f9b6053da720c9

I'm looking for mounting info for the 545-085 compact air horn, that puppy
is enormous.  My coil is behind the horn on the left and the electric fan
controller is behind the right horn.  I guess the only remaining flat
surface is where my fuel regular and headlight relays are mounted, above
the pax footwell.  Has anyone made a bracket or similar to mount it?  I'm
open to suggestions, don't want to reinvent the round wheel.

TIA

jim

--001a11401a82f9f9b6053da720c9

air horn, that puppy is enormous.=C2=A0 My coil is behind the horn on the l=
eft and the electric fan controller is behind the right horn.=C2=A0 I guess=
 the only remaining flat surface is where my fuel regular and headlight rel=
ays are mounted, above the pax footwell.=C2=A0 Has anyone made a bracket or=
 similar to mount it?=C2=A0 I&#39;m open to suggestions, don&#39;t want to =
im</div></div>

--001a11401a82f9f9b6053da720c9--

--===============7413928311997057713==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **