[TR] Fuel Lines

Subject: [TR] Fuel Lines
From: TR3driver at ca.rr.com (Randall)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:44:22 -0700
> Quick question with respect to the rubber hoses connection from the fuel
> tanks to the steel fuel lines on a 59 TR3A and if anyone knows on a 72
> TR6.....
>
> ...I cannot remember if there is a rubber hose on the TR3A but pretty sure
> it is on the TR6.

TR6 yes, TR3A no.

> It is either 5/16" or 1/4"
>
> ...also are the dimensions different for from the fuel pump to the cvarbs
> on each?

TR3A for sure.  I'm not certain about TR6, but I think it continued the
usage of 1/4" line (od for hard line, id for soft) from the pump to carbs.

The interesting bit is the pump outlet, which is sized for 5/16" line.  They
used a special adapter nut in order to put 1/4" line into the 5/16" port.

-- Randall