Re: [TR] The Gift of a Triumph

To: Hoyt Duff <hoytduff@gmail.com>, Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] The Gift of a Triumph
From: Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 01:44:14 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Alternator conversion (and hence +ve ground), add a power outlet for GPS/Phone
charging. Convert to electric fan. Three point seat belts. Steering conversion
would not be my first thought, the TR3 steering is part of its charm and is
fine when it is working properly. A full synchro TR4 gearbox would be a kind
gesture.

Stan