[TR] British Wiring Colors Ex

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] British Wiring Colors Ex
From: JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:44:28 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2967623_989798886.1545900268490

Ragtops & Roadsters has a good explanation of British wiring colors. This s=
ystem started before WW2 and has been updated. I bring it out whenever I lo=
ok at the wiring and is handy when replacing your harness especiallywhen tr=
oubleshooting problems. Worth it's weight in gold!=C2=A0 Joe Mato
------=_Part_2967623_989798886.1545900268490

British wiring colors. This system started before WW2 and has been updated. I
bring it out whenever I look at the wiring and is handy when replacing your
harness especially</div><div>when troubleshooting problems. Worth it's weight
in gold!&nbsp; Joe Mato</div><div class="ydp1b3abfe0yahoo-style-wrap"
style="font-family: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:
------=_Part_2967623_989798886.1545900268490--

--===============3706843690441879820==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============3706843690441879820==--