Re: [TR] Robert

To: TR3 Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Robert
From: Robert Rochlin <rrochlin@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 19:47:06 -0400
Hi Paul,
        I used a highly recommended automotive machine shop, J&M Machine in
Southborough MA.  All I had to do was tell them what I wanted done and they did
the calculations and executed the machining. They did the block, rods, pistons,
bearings, decked the block  and valves.  They were not cheap, but having a new
engine go south is a lot more expensive.
        Best,
        Bob

> On Sep 6, 2019, at 7:03 PM, Paul Dorsey <dorpaul1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  I am new to the TR three however, I need to do a head job on my TR three
> that is not running. I wonder if you happen to know where I might find
> recommendations for the head  so that I  Can make the machine shop aware of
> alterations for current conditions in fact I donâ??t know even what to ask
> the list.
>
> Thanks Paul Dorsey Athens Georgia

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html