Re: [TR] 1960 TR3A

To: Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] 1960 TR3A
From: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 07:21:04 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--00000000000004ccc4059428db40

No need to apologize for letting us look at pictures of a beautiful
Triumph.  Great way to start the day.

Good luck with the sale, BAT is a great venue, and I am sure your car will
receive many positive comments and a good price.

Greg Lemon
TR250

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019, 5:46 AM Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com> wrote:

> List:
> My apologies, if I shouldn't have posted this, but you all helped me with
> some of the mechanical questions on this car.  My red 1960 TR3A is looking
> for a new home and is listed at the following link.
>
> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960-triumph-tr3a-16/
>
> I am mentioning this because the previous owner whom I have known for over
> 20 years and  did the body off frame restoration was an avid VTR, TRA, and
> TRF Coventry Inn member for many many years and he wanted this car to go to
> a great Triumph member's home.  I have been deciding whether to keep this
> one or my black one that looks just like it and have decided to keep the
> black.  Please pass on this link if you know someone who is looking to add
> to their TR fleet or wanting to join our club and wonderful society of TR
> petrol heads.
>
> Thanks so much,
> Jim Henningsen
> Ocala FL
>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/grglmn@gmail.com

--00000000000004ccc4059428db40

 beautiful Triumph.=C2=A0 Great way to start the day.<div dir=3D"auto"><br>=
I am sure your car will receive many positive comments and a good price.</d=
class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Oct 5, 2019, 5:46 AM Jim Henningsen &lt;<a hre=
lockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px =
#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">List:<br>
My apologies, if I shouldn&#39;t have posted this, but you all helped me wi=
th<br>
some of the mechanical questions on this car.=C2=A0 My red 1960 TR3A is loo=
king<br>
for a new home and is listed at the following link.<br>
noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/=
1960-triumph-tr3a-16/</a><br>
I am mentioning this because the previous owner whom I have known for over<=
br>
20 years and=C2=A0 did the body off frame restoration was an avid VTR, TRA,=
 and<br>
TRF Coventry Inn member for many many years and he wanted this car to go to=
a great Triumph member&#39;s home.=C2=A0 I have been deciding whether to ke=
ep this<br>
one or my black one that looks just like it and have decided to keep the<br=

black.=C2=A0 Please pass on this link if you know someone who is looking to=
 add<br>
to their TR fleet or wanting to join our club and wonderful society of TR<b=
r>
petrol heads.<br>
Thanks so much,<br>
Jim Henningsen<br>