[TR] TR3 racing at Sonoma video

To: TR list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 racing at Sonoma video
From: DAVE HOGYE <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_118119_1188402386.1571436678730

Hello Triumph gang,
I would like to share a recent video of my TR3 racing at Sonoma.  I qualified
5th of 36 and started the race 4th after a competitor didn't make it to the
starting grid.  If you'd be interested, please enjoy.
I ran the Rolex race at Laguna this past August for the fourth year in a row
and plan on posting a video of that race soon.  I had my best finish, 12th of
39 racing hard and keeping a '57 Corvette behind me to the finish.
Dave H.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjOuAssByf4&t=6s
------=_Part_118119_1188402386.1571436678730

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Hello Triumph gang,
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I would like to share a recent video of my TR3 racing at Sonoma.&nbsp; I
qualified 5th of 36 and started the race 4th after a competitor didn't make it
to the starting grid.&nbsp; If you'd be interested, please enjoy.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I ran the Rolex race at Laguna this past August for the fourth year in a row
and plan on posting a video of that race soon.&nbsp; I had my best finish, 12th
of 39 racing hard and keeping a '57 Corvette behind me to the
finish.&nbsp;&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Dave H.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">