Re: [TR] clutch for pin

To: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] clutch for pin
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 14:29:24 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--0000000000007371a4059e023f81

Are you talking about the pivot pin, where the fork attaches to the
bellhousing, or the slave cyl push rod pivot?
For the pivot pin, I went to the local farm store and found a grade 8 bolt
that fit very nicely.  It has been in there a couple years now with no
issues.  I can't remember the exact diameter and length I bought but they
are pretty cheap.  Take the pin with you and get a couple different
diameters and various lengths.

--0000000000007371a4059e023f81

ttaches to the bellhousing, or the slave cyl push rod pivot?</div><div>For =
the pivot pin, I went to the local farm store and found a grade 8 bolt that=
 fit very nicely.=C2=A0 It has been in there a couple years now with no iss=
ues.=C2=A0 I can&#39;t remember the exact diameter and length I bought but =
they are pretty cheap.=C2=A0 Take the pin with you and get a couple differe=

--0000000000007371a4059e023f81--

--===============7118620022088470228==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============7118620022088470228==--