[TR] Age of a Triumph owner ( light homor)

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Age of a Triumph owner ( light homor)
From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 15:22:01 -0700

--0000000000007796b305a35bbfb6

Just some light humor.

My son just 3D printed me some bushes / spacers which I can use under the
front seats of my Stag. These are used to raise the seat a little to clear
the carpet. The 3D printer is borrowed. He asked me how many I need. I said
8 per car. I have two Stags, (1 running, 1 work in progress)  so I need
16.  I need another 8 for Stag no. 3 to which he said I'll never get Stag
no. 3 on the road. (stag no. 3 is a parts car) I mentioned there are 2 80+
year old Stag owners on  the Stag list I'm a mere 54 year old so in theory
I have at least 25 years to go to get it on the road.

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--0000000000007796b305a35bbfb6

me bushes / spacers which I can use under the front seats of my Stag. These=
 are used to raise the seat a little to clear the carpet. The 3D printer is=
 borrowed. He asked me how many I need. I said 8 per car. I have two Stags,=
 (1 running, 1 work in progress) =C2=A0so I need 16.=C2=A0 I need another 8=
 for Stag no. 3 to which he said I&#39;ll never get Stag no. 3 on the road.=
 (stag no. 3 is a parts car) I mentioned there are 2 80+ year old Stag owne=
rs on=C2=A0 the Stag list I&#39;m a mere 54 year old so in theory I have at=
v></div></div>

--0000000000007796b305a35bbfb6--

--===============1599488491267589458==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **