Re: [TR] sandblasting

To: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] sandblasting
From: DAVE HOGYE <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 18:30:16 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_1656832_1239950208.1587691816637

Sandblasting a tractor?!  Oh boy.  What is it?  I'm about to tear into track
removal and further disassembly of a 1980 Hesston/Fiat, (Ferrari) crawler.  It
has a frozen brake.  Frozen in the open position.  Kinda hard to operate a
crawler with a brake problem.  Sandblasting outside of a cabinet, sucks, or...
blows.
I have a '48 John Deere MC (crawler) that needs a little work too.
Dave H.

> On April 23, 2020 at 4:43 PM TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>     I'm sandblasting a tractor and not a triumph, but socratic question:
> Coes anybody out there enjoy sandblasting at all?  Gad!  I've got coal
> material all over my hair, in my ears, and forming lumps in my tennis shoes.
>
>     But today I'm finished with sandblasting.   I don't feel guilty for
> feeling glad.
>
>     Terry Smith  '59 TR3A  TS 58667
>     New Hampshire
>
>     ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
> http://www.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dlhogye@comcast.net

------=_Part_1656832_1239950208.1587691816637

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Sandblasting a tractor?!&nbsp; Oh boy.&nbsp; What is it?&nbsp; I'm about to
tear into track removal and further disassembly of a 1980 Hesston/Fiat,
(Ferrari) crawler.&nbsp; It has a frozen brake.&nbsp; Frozen in the open
position.&nbsp; Kinda hard to operate a crawler with a brake problem.&nbsp;
Sandblasting outside of a cabinet, sucks, or... blows.&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">