[TR] TR2 Soft Top Installation

To: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR2 Soft Top Installation
From: John Deluca <john-marie@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 19:01:42 -0600
Listers,
I am trying to install a new Robbins top on my TR2.  My problem seems to be
lining up the bows with the seams on the top.  In order to do that, the base of
the front bow does not rest against the middle rib ( as Iâ??ve seen in other
installations) and the front rib is too low relative to the top of the
windscreen if it does.  I can use the webbing to hold the front bow in place
lined up with the forward seam and at about 4 inches above the windscreen.  Is
this the correct solution?
John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad
** triumphs@autox.team.net **