Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

To: "frogeye@porterscustom.com" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:30:34 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_145649_110806799.1607898634203

 It's been said that if you poke a long screwdriver through the grommet for=
 the harness that passes through the firewall between the heater and the gl=
ove box (LHD cars) you can engage the release lever and open the bonnet.=C2=
=A0 Be careful not to engage the battery hot cable.=C2=A0=20

I have not tried this so I can't vouch as to how well this works.=C2=A0 But=
 I did a quick inspection of my car and it is feasible.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20