Re: [TR] My Thanks

To: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] My Thanks
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:27:02 -0400

--00000000000051c92e05c2156516

You have the wrong tag on it!

(The "W" gives it away)

On Mon, May 10, 2021, 18:19 Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com> wrote:

> List:
> This is a thank you and shameless plug.  Many of you have helped me in the
> restoration of a 1962 early TR4 over the last 10 years.  For that, a big
> thank you!!  My goal was to rescue this car and bring it back to the way it
> left the factory.  I have decided it is too nice for me to drive and I like
> driving my TRs hard.  Therefore I made the hard decision to put it up for
> sale on Bring a Trailer.  The link is below.  I think it came out very
> well.
> Not as perfect as Macy's 1961 but not too far behind I hope.
>
> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-20/
>
> Thanks for all the help on that car including a big shout out to Gary
> Hunter, Jere Dotten, and JK Jackson who provided so much help!
>
> All the best,
> Jim Henningsen
> Ocala, FL
> Soon to be only four TRs.
>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/fishplate@gmail.com

--00000000000051c92e05c2156516

, May 10, 2021, 18:19 Jim Henningsen &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:trguy75@gmail.co=
te" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"=
>List:<br>
This is a thank you and shameless plug.=C2=A0 Many of you have helped me in=
 the<br>
restoration of a 1962 early TR4 over the last 10 years.=C2=A0 For that, a b=
ig<br>
thank you!!=C2=A0 My goal was to rescue this car and bring it back to the w=
ay it<br>
left the factory.=C2=A0 I have decided it is too nice for me to drive and I=
 like<br>
driving my TRs hard.=C2=A0 Therefore I made the hard decision to put it up =
for<br>
sale on Bring a Trailer.=C2=A0 The link is below.=C2=A0 I think it came out=
 very well.<br>
Not as perfect as Macy&#39;s 1961 but not too far behind I hope.=C2=A0 <br>
oreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1=
962-triumph-tr4-20/</a><br>
Thanks for all the help on that car including a big shout out to Gary<br>
Hunter, Jere Dotten, and JK Jackson who provided so much help! <br>
All the best,<br>
Jim Henningsen<br>
Ocala, FL <br>
Soon to be only four TRs.<br>