Re: [TR] Another Triumph loss

To: "'John Macartney'" <johnbmacartney@gmx.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Another Triumph loss
From: <keithstewart@bell.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 19:00:51 -0500
Thanks for sharing Jon. Sorry to hear of another Triumph loss. It seems like it
is the "season". It brings to mind the many great Triumph connections I, and
others, have lost. It also serves to remind us to take the time to let them
know how much they are appreciated while they are still among us.

Cheers
Keith