tvr

Re: gas tank

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>, <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: gas tank
From: AKELLIOTT@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 23:49:20 -0600
I had a fuel cell made for my 2500-m last year at Fuel Safe. I think it is a
13 gallon one. They come with a great sending unit. It is the exact same
shape as my origonal which had a bad rust problem. It seems like I paid
about 750.00.
I paid my dues early and I dont remember when the last issue of TVR Times
came in.
Skip Elliott