Re: VSCCA weekend

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCCA weekend
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 09:52:24 -0400
Jay Nadelson writes:
>This Friday and Saturday  June 16 and 17 are the annual joint VSCCA and
>Jaguar club two day event at Lime Rock Park.  Us vintage racers share the
>track time with the Jag club.

So, would anyone like an extra hand in the pits on Saturday?  I'm slowly
getting started in racing,  trying to put together a couple Spitfires.
 Should
be done in a couple years. ;-) Meantime, I'm trying to crew for people to
learn
the ropes.  I have an SCCA membership, and come with my own toolbox.
Let me know by e-mail or call me at work - 203/754-8373. (Waterbury, CT)

Good luck to everyone running,
Dave "will work for paddock pass" Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits