games -

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: games -
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 15:04:27 -0700
In my previous post, I should have clarified what on-line mean't.  Racing on-
line means an internet race, it does not mean racing via modem play.  In
internet racing, the race parameters (length, opponent strength, caution
flags, weather, etc.) are set by the race director.  Races are run and the
results sent to the race director.  From the races run, results are then
posted.

If anyone interested has further questions, please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Jerry Liudahl
1954 100 BN1
1964 3000 BJ8
1962 MGB

Purple Lips/Lip Service Racing
1961 Austin Healey 3000
1968 Datsun 2000 Factory Lightweight Roadster
e-mail:
oldirish@ix.netcom.com