Re: Bucks Web Site

To: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bucks Web Site
From: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (Keith A. Edwards)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 16:15:07 -0400 (EDT)
>Many of the USA vintage racers on this list will know of Bucks
>Restaurant in the town of Lexington, Ohio, site of Mid-Ohio Sports Car
>Course. Bucks was the haunt of many a driver and race fan, and
>repository of much memorabilia. Unfortunately it burned to the ground on
>August 25. However, a Bucks Rebuild Fund has been started, and Paul
>Lane, Jr. and I have opened a Bucks Home Page to keep folks up to date
>on the progress at Bucks. Would those of you who manage a web site
>please link the Bucks page? URL is
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_and_Sue/bucks
>--
> Dick Carlson, Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd, World HQ, Kansas City
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atrltd

It may have been close to 10 years since I have been to Bucks, near
Mid-Ohio.  I consider the fire to be very bad news.  You have to have been
there to appreciate the loss.

When I try to WWW to
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_and_Sue/bucks I get a Page Not
Found error.

BTW, I'm not racing, but I will be spectating at Summit Point, WV this
weekend.  I should have my Winnebago parked in the paddock near the fence in
Turn 10.  Stop thru and say "Hey" Triumph and Healey netters!

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
2 '62 TR3Bs
2 '67 TR4As
1 '54 Austin-Healey 100-4
1 '54 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo  (For Sale!)
1 '85 Honda Civic CRX Si D-Stock autocrosser and daily commute-mobile
1 '78 Winnebago Minnie Winnie race-chaser and tow vehicle