Philippine Vintage Racing

To: Marc Ablaza <unitedps@mozcom.com>
Subject: Philippine Vintage Racing
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <100240.2425@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:15:12 -0500
Marc

I have passed on your messages to John Sexton who is the editor of our club
magazine 'The Oily Rag' with a request to mail you some back numbers.
These include a new constitution which we did last year and which you can
probably copy from.

It should also give you some ideas as to how we run meetings in this part
of the world.

You should also write to our governing body of motorsport in Australia -
the CAMS - and see if you can get some form of affiliation through them
with the FIA.  This may be more cost effective than trying to set up your
own representation in Paris.

Have you also been in touch with Nigel Kat in Hong Kong.  You can get to
him through the Age & Treachery HQ web page or via the link from mine:

ATRLTD:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ATRLTD
ATROZ:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz

Feel free to email me with any other questions you may have.

regards

Jeremy
Age & Treachery Racing Australia