Lola for SALE/ Bricklin for SALE / Jaguar SS100 for SALE

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net (vintage-race)
Subject: Lola for SALE/ Bricklin for SALE / Jaguar SS100 for SALE
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 13:55:49 -0600 (CST)
I am getting ready to take off on an around the world trip in my boat and
expect to be gone for a couple of years so am considering either moth
balling the 1979 Lola T-540 Formula Ford / Super V / Atlantic or selling it.

I have a 1979 Lola T-540 serial #45  that has a Formula Super V 1800cc VW
engine installed (ready to race, less than 4 hours on it) at the moment.

With a rear wing and side pods ( both included in the package) it becomes a
Formula Atlantic.

With the Ford Cortina engine (included, but needs overhaul) installed and
the aerodynamics removed it becomes a Formula Ford.

It has a custom open trailer included.

There are two sets of wheels, BBS and Revolution.  Its on slicks front and
back but has the hats to put on treaded narow tires for FF.

No I wont sell anything separately, its a package deal.

No there is no dickering because I have a garage where it can wait until I
get back.

I will take $10,000.   Failing in that I will moth ball the fleet and wait
until I get back to race it again!

The car is in Austin, Texas.

I also have a 1974 Bricklin serial #23.  This car is eligable to race in
CVAR.  It is powered by an AMC 360 V8 into a Crysler 707 torque flight
transmission.  Awsome acceleration and top speed.  It comes with a spare set
of door skins and rear deck skin (anticipating racing...#8-))  It has only
20K miles since new!

This car has an integral roll cage so doesnt need an after market rollbar!!

I will also take $10,000 (absolutely firm!!)  for this car.

The car is in Austin, Texas.

The last car is a replica Jaguar SS-100 on a lengthened VW chassis.  The VW
is a 1970 model so the car wears Antique license plates which enhances the
illusion of authenticity.  The kit to build this car, not including the car
it is built on, costs $10,000 today.  I will sell this car for $5,000 and it
has less than 100 miles on it since I built it!!

The car is in Austin, Texas.

         JIM I.

------------------------
"If God had intended fibreglass boats he would have planted fiberglass trees."

1970 XKE 2+2
1974 Bricklin
1978 44' ketch "Millennium Falcon"
         "The ship that made the Castle Run in less than twelve parsecs."

                Hans Solo
1979 Lola T540 Formula Atlantic
1985 XJS
1985 XJ6