off list - RossWorld Atlanta

To: "'British Cars'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: off list - RossWorld Atlanta
From: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:14:29 +-1100
Sorry to bomb the list with this off-list topic.

I'll be flying up to LAX on Sunday from Sydney to spend some time around =
LA, then go to the RossWorld conference in Atlanta (23-27 February), via =
Dallas and Kansas City (where I hope to get a drive of a Dodge Viper - =
close encounters of the Highway Patrol kind).  If anybody on the list(s) =
is going to RossWorld let me know and maybe we can arrange to meet and =
discuss cars and/or historic motorsport instead of spending all the time =
on computer systems, if you are interested.

Again, apologies for the intrusion.

........regards....Andrew "Axeman" Pursey=20
1954 Morris Oxford, 1955 Morris Oxford (racing in Group Na pre'58 =
Classic Saloons), 1955 Morris Isis, 1956 Morris Isis, 1994 Land Rover =
Discovery, plus 1996 SAAB 900S Coupe (more trouble in under 500 miles =
than any LBC - if this is typical of the marque, don't buy a SAAB)