Reno race canceled

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reno race canceled
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 23:23:26 -0500 (EST)
CSRG has had to cancel it's June 14 -15 vintage race at Reno Nev. this year.
The reason is that the Hilton Hotel lost money and pulled the plug
..........I for one am real disapionted. I really enjoyed that event both
times..I also feel bad for Dan Radowitcz who has done a lot of work on
it..........So this leaves a big hole in the schedule and is a real good
reason to sign up for the CSRG event at Thunderhill April 26-27...... If you
know someone in CSRG who is not on the web please let them know about this
change...Jerry Burr