Re: Tow vehicles

To: CLCSF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tow vehicles
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:15:01 -0400
For years I used "the magic car eating house trailer"  It is a converted
Glendale house trailer, swing open back door, ramps to put the car up on the
wheel well on one side, and a platform on the other.  Lots'o trailer stuff
was removed, but it still slept four (theoretically, I don't share space
well:)), had a fridge, stove, oven, sink, water heater, furnace, dinette,
etc.  Towed well although it was heavy as hell, and was getting heavier!
(wet, slightly rotting wood trailer frames are heavier than new).  The rig
was designed for lotus 7, I used it with a Mini Cooper and an MG Midget.