RE: Fuel Cell for formula Ford

To: "'Elton E. (Tony) Clark'" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Cell for formula Ford
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:32:31 -0400
Tony,
   Last February, I bought a Fuel Safe cell for my Lotus 51.  I decided
to have them construct a new can to surround it,
rather than put a cell in my existing, original tank.  I had a choice of
aluminum or steel, and I chose aluminum which was slightly more
expensive than steel, as I recall.  I sent them a measured drawing of
what I wanted, and it came out perfect.  They also delivered it on time,
as promised.  The price was in the same neighborhood as your quote, and
there was a lot of custom workmanship in the finished product, and I was
pleased with the result.  They may have my drawing on file, and might
make a second one the same for a bit of a discount, but I think any cell
is going to be in that ballpark.  Let me know how you make out.
Vaughn