FS: 1997 Haulmark 20' Race Trailer

To: Vintage-Race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 1997 Haulmark 20' Race Trailer
From: edunn757@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 15:56:05 -0700
Due to a change in plans, we're selling our 4 month old Race Trailer.
Top quality, nicer than the rounded top wells cargo type trailers. 110
and 12 volt lighting. Four wheel brakes. Ramp door, with curbside door
too. Two roof vents. Aluminum front stone guard and corners. Absolutely
like new, it's only been towed from the dealer to our house- 30 miles!
We'll sell it for $5700, it's near San Diego, and I'll deliver it
anywhere in the western states, or meet you... Ed Dunn 360-652-8690