Re: list communications

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: list communications
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:41:55 -0600
Jack W Drews wrote:

> At the risk of hurting feelings, which I really don't want to do, I echo
> the comments about banter between just two or three individuals. I find
> myself deleting about two thirds of the submissions.
> --
> uncle jack in frigid iowa
> TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer
Right on Jack,
I thought I was the only one getting annoyed. Tonight I had 29 messages
from 3 lists. 8 of the 13 on the vintage list were from Andrew Young
copying the vintage list with every personal message he sends to anyone.
When I see that name I just send them to the trash. If he ever has
anything pertinent to say I will never see it because I have become sick
of seeing them. Of the 3 on Team Thicko all were in reference to the
same topic I am talking about here on the vintage list. Cheer up it is
going to warm up and rain by Saturday- see you then
Bill