Commercialization, competitiveness and whatever...

To: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Subject: Commercialization, competitiveness and whatever...
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 07:20:31 -0500
Jim

Agree with a lot of what you say ....

The in-word with a lot of the marketers today is "niche".

I guess it means that the days of putting on a show and having the whole
town attend are long gone ... ervybody's interests are just far too varie=
these days.

We probably represent quite a good niche ... but you have to work harder =
exploit them.

regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia
For details of FF rentals, test days and corporate days see:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz
1970 Lotus 61MX - Team Holland
1976 Bowin P6F
1983 Reynard FF83 =

1986 Isuzu FVR Pantechnicon
1972 Datsun 240Z
1993 RF93 Van Diemen with 95 update
1997 Ford Falcon XR8 Tickford
A large collection of model cars
Investor in the Lance Ruting Collection of motorsport photographs