Giddings' Trailer

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Giddings' Trailer
From: John Keppelman <keppy@memes.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:24:24 -0800
        I guess I have to confess to a very different take on Peter
Giddings' towing habits.  He was bound to change as things grow old, but
everyone remembers his camper/pickup rig and funky open trailer.  He
travelled with his wife in that trailer and his great dane with a huge dog
dish that sat outside the camper steps on the ground. He seemed to me a guy
with so much class that he didn't need to be pretentious in the usual ways.
Didn't need to strain for it, just had it.  Toly Arutunoff is another such
guy.

John

Lancia Fulvia Zagato 1.6 HF
B20 Aurelia