Re: Race car movie

To: PaceCars@aol.com
Subject: Re: Race car movie
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 06:30:27 -0800
My vote still goes to "The Speed Merchants" by Toad Hall Productions.
This film chronicles the championship of makes in 1971 with great
footage of the Porsche 917s and Alfa whatevers (who won the
championship, by the way).  Also has footage of Brian Redman doing his
Gorilla impression for his daughter... some things follow you for
life...

*8o)